You may find that when attempting to access Clever or Verge for your second child or more that the website will automatically log in for the first child and not allow you to log in for the second and so forth. I have a solution for you...
- Make sure you log into LaunchPad (Clever) through the DeKalb County Schools website. https://www.dekalbschoolsga.org/ Scroll to the bottom of the website and click on the yellow "rocketship".
- A new tab will open. Click on "Log in with Active Directory".
- You will be asked to enter a username and password. The username is "s" and your child's student number (ex: s1234567), and the password. (Ex: dekalb05 for fifth grade, dekalb01 for first grade) grades 6-12 have unique passwords.
- Once you enter that information, you will be logged into LaunchPad (Clever). Scroll down the Verge icon and click on it.
- A new window will open. You should now be logged into Verge and can access your student's classes by clicking "Courses" at the top.
- When it is time to have another child use Verge, you need to first log out of both Verge and LaunchPad and completely close your browser.
- Open your browser again and start with step #1.
Please email us if you have additional questions and/or concerns.